Re: Anyone know where would be best for Sunday Arvo

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 7, 2007
      it has been really nice in the afternoons out at dry lake(12-18
      almost everyday).. of course you need to ride a mountainboard or a
      buggy to enjoy it. I had an incredible session yesterday that
      lasted 3 hrs.. it was only blowing 8 in boise...

      hawk

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams
      <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      > Jon
      > Sound like good info. Give me a call Sunday 340 4167 around noon
      to see if it is going to happen that afternoon. Predictions show the
      wind blowing at around 3:00.

      Sunday Arvo

      > Bruneau or CJ....LL is really iffy & unpredictable on NW perhaps
      because of the hills NW of it...seems to take more of a W or SW wind
      for LL to be certain.

      _______________Ready for the edge of your seat?

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 7, 2007
        I'm up for Sunday too if it starts blowing.  Bruneau Bridge is such an awesome place to ride.

        -Jason

        Message ----
        href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

        Sent: Friday, September 7, 2007 3:10:45 PM

        href="http://tv.yahoo.com/">http://tv.yahoo. com/

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 7, 2007
          Tony & Jason...

          Roger that...will call Sunday mid day if looks promising.

          Jon

            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

              So did anybody head out yesterday? Looks like it was good?

              Today not doing much yet, but I think it still might happen closer to 3

              Eddy

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

                2pm departure from Albertsons heading to Bruneau unless Lake Lowell is going off, hawk will inform me at 1

                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007
                  Eddy, Steve L. was saying you & Darryl & a newbie or two were thinking of heading to CJ because Darryl has a new yacht and CJ better for newbies....you change your plans to Bruneau for sure?

                  Jon

                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

                    Darrel and newbie’s a no go

                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007
                      Okie dokie...please broadcast 1PM work from Hawk.

                      Jon

                      Darrel and newbie's a no go

                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

                        Heading East funk winds at LL