Re: [snowkiteidaho] Anyone know where would be best for Sunday Arvo

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 7 2:30 PM
      Jon
      Sound like good info. Give me a call Sunday 340 4167 around noon to see if it is going to happen that afternoon. Predictions show the wind blowing at around 3:00.

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 7 2:57 PM
        it has been really nice in the afternoons out at dry lake(12-18
        almost everyday).. of course you need to ride a mountainboard or a
        buggy to enjoy it. I had an incredible session yesterday that
        lasted 3 hrs.. it was only blowing 8 in boise...

        hawk

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams
        <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

        > Jon
        > Sound like good info. Give me a call Sunday 340 4167 around noon
        to see if it is going to happen that afternoon. Predictions show the
        wind blowing at around 3:00.

        Sunday Arvo

        _______________Ready for the edge of your seat?

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 7 3:02 PM
          I'm up for Sunday too if it starts blowing.  Bruneau Bridge is such an awesome place to ride.

          -Jason

          Message ----
          href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

          Sent: Friday, September 7, 2007 3:10:45 PM

          href="http://tv.yahoo.com/">http://tv.yahoo. com/

          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 7 4:17 PM
            Tony & Jason...

            Roger that...will call Sunday mid day if looks promising.

            Jon

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 9 8:42 AM

                So did anybody head out yesterday? Looks like it was good?

                Today not doing much yet, but I think it still might happen closer to 3

                Eddy

                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 9 10:08 AM

                  2pm departure from Albertsons heading to Bruneau unless Lake Lowell is going off, hawk will inform me at 1

                  Message 8 of 15 , Sep 9 10:17 AM
                    Eddy, Steve L. was saying you & Darryl & a newbie or two were thinking of heading to CJ because Darryl has a new yacht and CJ better for newbies....you change your plans to Bruneau for sure?

                    Jon

                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 9 10:21 AM

                      Darrel and newbie’s a no go

                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 9 10:45 AM
                        Okie dokie...please broadcast 1PM work from Hawk.

                        Jon

                        Darrel and newbie's a no go

                        Message 11 of 15 , Sep 9 11:42 AM

                          Heading East funk winds at LL