Lp Friday morning?

  • jasonbrickner@msn.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 6, 2007
      Anyone planning on getting lucky at LP Friday morning?

      -Jason
    • tonyswilliams
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 7, 2007
        Sunday afternoon shows a possible NW in the 15 range. Where would be
        best place to catch this(Brunea, LL in Nampa, or CJ)? Anyone else
        looking to go out and kite?
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 7, 2007
          Bruneau or CJ....LL is really iffy & unpredictable on NW perhaps because of the hills NW of it...seems to take more of a W or SW wind for LL to be certain.

          I'm up for giving Sunday a shot....

          Jon Bolt

          On 9/7/07, tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

          Sunday afternoon shows a possible NW in the 15 range. Where would be
          best place to catch this(Brunea, LL in Nampa, or CJ)? Anyone else
          looking to go out and kite?

        • tony williams
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 7, 2007
            Jon
            Sound like good info. Give me a call Sunday 340 4167 around noon to see if it is going to happen that afternoon. Predictions show the wind blowing at around 3:00.

            On 9/7/07, tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com> wrote:

            Sunday afternoon shows a possible NW in the 15 range. Where would be
            best place to catch this(Brunea, LL in Nampa, or CJ)? Anyone else
            looking to go out and kite?

            Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
          • hawkicd11
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 7, 2007
              it has been really nice in the afternoons out at dry lake(12-18
              almost everyday).. of course you need to ride a mountainboard or a
              buggy to enjoy it. I had an incredible session yesterday that
              lasted 3 hrs.. it was only blowing 8 in boise...

              hawk

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams
              <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

              > Jon
              > Sound like good info. Give me a call Sunday 340 4167 around noon
              to see if it is going to happen that afternoon. Predictions show the
              wind blowing at around 3:00.

              Sunday Arvo

              _______________Ready for the edge of your seat?

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 7, 2007
                I'm up for Sunday too if it starts blowing.  Bruneau Bridge is such an awesome place to ride.

                -Jason

                Message ----
                href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

                Sent: Friday, September 7, 2007 3:10:45 PM

                href="http://tv.yahoo.com/">http://tv.yahoo. com/

                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 7, 2007
                  Tony & Jason...

                  Roger that...will call Sunday mid day if looks promising.

                  Jon

                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

                      So did anybody head out yesterday? Looks like it was good?

                      Today not doing much yet, but I think it still might happen closer to 3

                      Eddy

                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

                        2pm departure from Albertsons heading to Bruneau unless Lake Lowell is going off, hawk will inform me at 1

                        Message 11 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007
                          Eddy, Steve L. was saying you & Darryl & a newbie or two were thinking of heading to CJ because Darryl has a new yacht and CJ better for newbies....you change your plans to Bruneau for sure?

                          Jon

                          Message 12 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

                            Darrel and newbie’s a no go

                            Message 13 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007
                              Okie dokie...please broadcast 1PM work from Hawk.

                              Jon

                              Darrel and newbie's a no go

                              Message 14 of 15 , Sep 9, 2007

                                Heading East funk winds at LL