Re: new VIDS -- ONLY HOOD RIVER

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007
      WINTER DOLDRUMS!!!! Thats when the Season starts! Pray for
      Snow.......

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner"

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007
        I agree with Hawk...... Bring on the snow!

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@...>
        wrote:

        > WINTER DOLDRUMS!!!! Thats when the Season starts! Pray for
        > Snow.......
        >
        > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner"
        > <jasonbrickner@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Great video guys. I like how you included me at the end of the
        > video with my
        > > 14M Red/Yellow Windwing at Lucky Peak. It made me feel like I
        > actually went
        > > to the Gorge with you 2 weeks ago..... NOT.
        > >
        > > Loved it... these videos are going to be essential in getting me
        > through the
        > > winter doldrums. That is unless Darrel shares a little "winter"
        > stoke with
        > > me.
        > >
        > > -Jason
        > >
        > > _____

      • Darrel Thomas
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007

          Somebody say snow?  Can’t wait! (I bet it snowed in the mountains today.)

          href="http://www.kitesites.com/embd.html">http://www.kitesites.com/embd.html>