RE: [snowkiteidaho] new VIDS -- ONLY HOOD RIVER

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007
      Great video guys. I like how you included me at the end of the video with my 14M Red/Yellow Windwing at Lucky Peak.  It made me feel like I actually went to the Gorge with you 2 weeks ago..... NOT.

      Loved it... these videos are going to be essential in getting me through the winter doldrums.  That is unless Darrel shares a little "winter" stoke with me.

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007
        I'm just glad you guys are willing to go on camera with this stuff.

        BTW - I'd like to include to CJ or bruneau as an official kitesite episode (I already got some
        great footage), but lets try to get a group out there when the wind is good.. Friday
        afternoon looks like a possibility.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

        > Great video guys. I like how you included me at the end of the video with my
        > 14M Red/Yellow Windwing at Lucky Peak. It made me feel like I actually went
        > to the Gorge with you 2 weeks ago..... NOT.
        >
        > Loved it... these videos are going to be essential in getting me through the
        > winter doldrums. That is unless Darrel shares a little "winter" stoke with
        > me.
        >
        > -Jason
        >
        > _____

      • hawkicd11
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007
          WINTER DOLDRUMS!!!! Thats when the Season starts! Pray for
          Snow.......

          <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

          > Great video guys. I like how you included me at the end of the
          video with my
          > 14M Red/Yellow Windwing at Lucky Peak. It made me feel like I
          actually went
          > to the Gorge with you 2 weeks ago..... NOT.
          >
          > Loved it... these videos are going to be essential in getting me
          through the
          > winter doldrums. That is unless Darrel shares a little "winter"
          stoke with
          > me.
          >
          > -Jason
          >
          > _____

        • Greg Schutte
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007
            I agree with Hawk...... Bring on the snow!

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@...>
            wrote:

            > WINTER DOLDRUMS!!!! Thats when the Season starts! Pray for
            > Snow.......
            >
            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner"
            > <jasonbrickner@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Great video guys. I like how you included me at the end of the
            > video with my
            > > 14M Red/Yellow Windwing at Lucky Peak. It made me feel like I
            > actually went
            > > to the Gorge with you 2 weeks ago..... NOT.
            > >
            > > Loved it... these videos are going to be essential in getting me
            > through the
            > > winter doldrums. That is unless Darrel shares a little "winter"
            > stoke with
            > > me.
            > >
            > > -Jason
            > >
            > > _____

          • Darrel Thomas
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 5, 2007

              Somebody say snow?  Can’t wait! (I bet it snowed in the mountains today.)

              href="http://www.kitesites.com/embd.html">http://www.kitesites.com/embd.html>