new VIDS -- ONLY HOOD RIVER

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4 5:01 PM
      Thanks for your great response to "MANZANITA ROCKS" and thanks for subscribing to the
      KITESITES.com free video podcast!

      The new episode, "ONLY HOOD RIVER", is now posted! Your comments are greatly
      appreciated. The Youtube version is also available at

      http://www.kitesites.com/embd.html

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5 7:47 AM
        Great video guys. I like how you included me at the end of the video with my 14M Red/Yellow Windwing at Lucky Peak.  It made me feel like I actually went to the Gorge with you 2 weeks ago..... NOT.

        Loved it... these videos are going to be essential in getting me through the winter doldrums.  That is unless Darrel shares a little "winter" stoke with me.

        -Jason

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 5 9:33 AM
          I'm just glad you guys are willing to go on camera with this stuff.

          BTW - I'd like to include to CJ or bruneau as an official kitesite episode (I already got some
          great footage), but lets try to get a group out there when the wind is good.. Friday
          afternoon looks like a possibility.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

          > Great video guys. I like how you included me at the end of the video with my
          > 14M Red/Yellow Windwing at Lucky Peak. It made me feel like I actually went
          > to the Gorge with you 2 weeks ago..... NOT.
          >
          > Loved it... these videos are going to be essential in getting me through the
          > winter doldrums. That is unless Darrel shares a little "winter" stoke with
          > me.
          >
          > -Jason
          >
          > _____

        • hawkicd11
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 5 10:47 AM
            WINTER DOLDRUMS!!!! Thats when the Season starts! Pray for
            Snow.......

            <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

            > Great video guys. I like how you included me at the end of the
            video with my
            > 14M Red/Yellow Windwing at Lucky Peak. It made me feel like I
            actually went
            > to the Gorge with you 2 weeks ago..... NOT.
            >
            > Loved it... these videos are going to be essential in getting me
            through the
            > winter doldrums. That is unless Darrel shares a little "winter"
            stoke with
            > me.
            >
            > -Jason
            >
            > _____

          • Greg Schutte
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 5 12:36 PM
              I agree with Hawk...... Bring on the snow!

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@...>
              wrote:

              > WINTER DOLDRUMS!!!! Thats when the Season starts! Pray for
              > Snow.......
              >
              > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner"
              > <jasonbrickner@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Great video guys. I like how you included me at the end of the
              > video with my
              > > 14M Red/Yellow Windwing at Lucky Peak. It made me feel like I
              > actually went
              > > to the Gorge with you 2 weeks ago..... NOT.
              > >
              > > Loved it... these videos are going to be essential in getting me
              > through the
              > > winter doldrums. That is unless Darrel shares a little "winter"
              > stoke with
              > > me.
              > >
              > > -Jason
              > >
              > > _____

            • Darrel Thomas
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 5 5:00 PM

                Somebody say snow?  Can’t wait! (I bet it snowed in the mountains today.)

                href="http://www.kitesites.com/embd.html">http://www.kitesites.com/embd.html>