gorge this weekend?

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
      anyone want to head over to the gorge? this weekends forecast looks great!!

      rtw

      Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more�.then map the best route!
    • j clive jordan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
        I may show up at LP Saturday, then drive to Alvert dry
        lake in Oregon where Darrel is buggy kiting. At some
        point I may be convinced to drive to three mile for
        kiteboarding..