Kitesurfing photos from Boise

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2007
      > Thought you guys might like to see some pro action shots out of the
      > Idaho waters.
      >

      > http://www.aaronbeckphoto.com/kiteboarding/
      >
      > Eddy

    • tonyswilliams
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2007
        I see that the weatherman says 20 to 30 SW. Whos game to head down to
        CJ or the Snake? Give me a call at 340 4168
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2007
          no wind this morning , I'm keeping a eye on this afternoon .
          I see that the weatherman says 20 to 30 SW. Whos game to head down to
          CJ or the Snake? Give me a call at 340 4168

        • tony williams
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 18, 2007
            Dang!
            Checked the perdictions and they have downgraded the wind to no show normal winds 10 to14 so I don't expect it will happen.  Hate when they can't even perdict 15 hours ahead with an accuracy!