Re: kiteing

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Cavaiani" <tcavaiani@b...>
      wrote:thanks alot ill se u on the water some time

      > Personally I think the fall is the best season, because the winds
      seem to be more consistent. Summer is good because it is warmer, but
      the wind picks up the best at sunrise, which is usually about 5:30 to
      6am. Too early for me.

      > Launching in the summer is a problem, depending upon the wind
      direction. It can be done at Barclay Bay. I have done it once, and
      not been able to get upwind as far as I would have liked to. Eddie,
      Steve, and Jon do it all the time and have good luck getting up wind.
      I usually walk or boat around to the cove, which is upwind, and water
      launch from there. In the fall when the water is down, there is clean
      wind and big beaches, just a short walk from Turner boat ramp. I
      prefer taking the walk to have a clean launch.

      > Tom

      > what is the best seson for kiteing at lucky peak

      > Outdoor recreation Idaho Recreation vehicles Outdoors Recreation
      jobs Recreation jobs
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > Visit your group "snowkiteidaho" on the web.

    • kiterguuy
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@y...>
        wrote:hey look up mini max 50s style hydroplane thell do the job of
        futin u and youre kite gerar to other launchs there pertty cool and
        really fun when theres no wind