RE: [snowkiteidaho] LP

    Message 1 of 198 , Aug 13, 2007
      Sunday was nice

      Today was marginal from 7:30am til 9:30 but it was do-able.

      I think the next 2 will be good see you guys up there tomorrow.

      I used the boat today with a lesson, but will launch at Turner tomorrow round 7:30 ish. Wednesday I will head up with Bill and Wendy

      Eddy

      Message 198 of 198 , Sep 23, 2014

        I believe you I just don’t know what to make of the readings if you believe them it was solid from 6:00 and pecking between 9:00 and 10:00 . can anyone clarify , have any insight , make a guess ? Sunday reading didn’t jibe with what I saw . I checked the reading when I got home and it said it was still around 17 G 21 when we got off the water and it was more like 7 G 12 . only thing I can think of it’s the water being low and station up where it is gives us a reading of up there and not on the water , but I don’t see how it could be that different
        Steve Linane