RE: [snowkiteidaho] LP

    Message 1 of 201 , Aug 13, 2007
      Sunday was nice

      Today was marginal from 7:30am til 9:30 but it was do-able.

      I think the next 2 will be good see you guys up there tomorrow.

      I used the boat today with a lesson, but will launch at Turner tomorrow round 7:30 ish. Wednesday I will head up with Bill and Wendy

      Eddy

      Message 201 of 201 , Sep 29, 2015

        Boy the numbers looked so good this morning.  But boy the lake looked questionable.  It had to be the sun was not on the water yet so no white caps, right.  Peter finally launched from Caviani Cove/Brickner Beach so I rigged the 5.6 and sloughed out but to my surprise there was enough wind to plane.  I sailed ok for a couple dozen reaches then came in and got the 7.7 and go board out.  Jim S also launched from CC / BB and the three of us had a very nice morning.  That is until Jim did something in the air and his FINGER thingy that keeps the chicken loop on Broke.  He dangled like a trapeze artist spinning out of control.  His day was done.  But his wife is expecting (overdue a day or two, inducing on the way) so he thinks that was his last day for a while.  I sailed up to Beef Butte and then a great down winder and planed to the dock.  As I packed up the lake turned white with wind and I almost went back out.  No clouds warm water even the temp was good.  And the beaches are out so watch out if you have a long fin!!!  Tomorrow looks good see you all in the morning.

        James R. Tighe

        Gem State Gymnastics Academy / Tighe Gym Sales

        5420 W. State St., Boise, Idaho 83703

        Gym; 208-853-3220

        Cell; 208-859-1397

        email: jim@...