RE: [snowkiteidaho] cj strike sun 9 oct.

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 27, 2005
      Well.... just checked the forecast for tomorrow and what do you know....

      Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows 38 to 43 light winds..

      Friday: Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs 56 to 64 light winds..

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6, 2006

         Head to get our butts kicked in 20-40 today leaving at 2:15