Brian &/or Bill...

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2007
      Hey guys....

      Have a great time in the Gorge...

      in case I drive over there (I'm planning on it if the winds look good), do you have a cell # I can reach you at?  Would be great to hook up and do some kiting !!!!

      Jon Bolt
    • bbinegar@paincareboise.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2007
        > Hey guys....
        >
        > Have a great time in the Gorge...
        >
        > in case I drive over there (I'm planning on it if the winds look good),
        > do you have a cell # I can reach you at? Would be great to hook up and
        > do some kiting !!!!
        >

        > Jon Bolt

        Jon,

        Sorry had some trouble with my server at work. Brian said he did talk
        with you. My cell is 724-5029. Our driveway is across from the second
        group of mailboxes after you have taken a right toward Rowena park. You
        will see a sign that says something like, 'Owner's friends need to call
        before coming'. That pertains to the owner of the house, not us. The
        owner is usually here, but he is fine with us having friends over. He
        often has his friends here too, but apparently he's had to limit that.

        Hope to see you. Bill