RE: [snowkiteidaho] Heading to the Gorge Aug. 8th-11th

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007

      Yes and his pappa, Brian and familyJ

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com

      Next week, if you're near Rowena, stop by our rental, Joe Burke's house. It's across from the mailboxes.  If you can't find it, my cell is 724-5029.  However, don't get in Garrett the Kid's air space.

      ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **

      ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ***

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007
        ill be there see you guys there brad you going --- In

        *
        > > ------------------------------

      • B rad
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007
          yeah i might be game, we'll see how things work out?

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@...> wrote:

          > ill be there see you guys there brad you going --- In
          > snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Will Garret be in Rowena too?
          > >
          > > On 8/2/07, Dr. Binegar <bbinegar@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Next week, if you're near Rowena, stop by our rental, Joe
          > Burke's
          > > > house. It's across from the mailboxes. If you can't find it, my
          > cell is
          > > > 724-5029. However, don't get in Garrett the Kid's air space.
          > > >

          > > > *William G Binegar, MD*
          > > >
          > > > *Pain Medicine-Board Certified*
          > > >
          > > > *Anesthesiology-Board Certified*
          > > >
          > > > *Medical Director*
          > > >
          > > > *Pain Care Boise*
          > > >
          > > > 301 W. Myrtle
          > > >
          > > > Boise, ID 83702
          > > >
          > > > Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202
          > > >
          > > > www.paincareboise.com

          > > > The information contained in this message is intended only for
          > the use of
          > > > the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
          > information that is
          > > > privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure to any
          > other party
          > > > under applicable law.
          > > >
          > > > If you have received this message in error, you are hereby
          > notified that
          > > > any review, dissemination, or copying of this information is
          > strictly
          > > > prohibited. If received in error, please notify the sender
          > immediately by
          > > > telephone. Thank you.

          > *
          > > > ------------------------------

        • hawkicd11
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 5, 2007
            MIGHT!?!? come on B-Rad.... you have to be there <@; )

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "B rad" <ld.king@...> wrote:

            > yeah i might be game, we'll see how things work out?
            >
            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@>
            wrote:

            > > ill be there see you guys there brad you going --- In
            > > snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Will Garret be in Rowena too?

            > > Burke's
            > > cell is