Re: [snowkiteidaho] Heading to the Gorge Aug. 8th-11th

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007
      Will Garret be in Rowena too?

      On 8/2/07, Dr. Binegar <bbinegar@...> wrote:

      Next week, if you're near Rowena, stop by our rental, Joe Burke's house. It's across from the mailboxes.  If you can't find it, my cell is 724-5029.  However, don't get in Garrett the Kid's air space.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID  83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com

        ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **

        ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ***

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007
          ill be there see you guys there brad you going --- In

          *
          > > ------------------------------

        • B rad
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007
            yeah i might be game, we'll see how things work out?

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@...> wrote:

            > ill be there see you guys there brad you going --- In
            > snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Will Garret be in Rowena too?
            > >
            > > On 8/2/07, Dr. Binegar <bbinegar@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Next week, if you're near Rowena, stop by our rental, Joe
            > Burke's
            > > > house. It's across from the mailboxes. If you can't find it, my
            > cell is
            > > > 724-5029. However, don't get in Garrett the Kid's air space.
            > > >

            > > > *William G Binegar, MD*
            > > >
            > > > *Pain Medicine-Board Certified*
            > > >
            > > > *Anesthesiology-Board Certified*
            > > >
            > > > *Medical Director*
            > > >
            > > > *Pain Care Boise*
            > > >
            > > > 301 W. Myrtle
            > > >
            > > > Boise, ID 83702
            > > >
            > > > Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202
            > > >
            > > > www.paincareboise.com

            > > > The information contained in this message is intended only for
            > the use of
            > > > the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
            > information that is
            > > > privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure to any
            > other party
            > > > under applicable law.
            > > >
            > > > If you have received this message in error, you are hereby
            > notified that
            > > > any review, dissemination, or copying of this information is
            > strictly
            > > > prohibited. If received in error, please notify the sender
            > immediately by
            > > > telephone. Thank you.

            > *
            > > > ------------------------------

          • hawkicd11
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 5, 2007
              MIGHT!?!? come on B-Rad.... you have to be there <@; )

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "B rad" <ld.king@...> wrote:

              > yeah i might be game, we'll see how things work out?
              >
              > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@>
              wrote:

              > > ill be there see you guys there brad you going --- In
              > > snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Will Garret be in Rowena too?

              > > Burke's
              > > cell is