Re: [snowkiteidaho] New Vids -- HOOD RIVER ROCKS

  • j clive jordan
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
      CLEAN AIR at the gorge, I spent the day at hood
      river... Kited for about 2 hours. Wasn't crowded at
      all (maybe 20 kites on the water). The locals thought
      it a little weak, but it was perfect for me..

      Glad you enjoyed the latest posting, Proof the Eddy's
      little bird isn't always full of crap

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2007
         Aaron Beck is a PG Pilot buddy of mine, who has come up to LP to do some photo shooting for his personal portfolio of stock images.  If you like what you see, I'm sure he will work out a deal on getting the images to you, since he is a starving artist...just kidding but he is trying to make a break into professional photography, so if you can support his addictions help him out.
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 16, 2007
           Funky winds this morning.

          Got there it was glassy.

          Storm rolled in over head wind hit 20 and it did not look like it would last, but it did.

          So we took our time getting ready.

          Go to launch  45mins later and it dies.

          Pack up and it returned.

          F$%*,

          Eddy

          I dunno on tomorrow I'll be there but dunno!

          Weather is forecasted to cool to 79 by Monday ...That has got to mean wind ...RIGHT?