RE: [snowkiteidaho] Heading to the Gorge Aug. 8th-11th

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2 5:12 PM

      Next week, if you’re near Rowena, stop by our rental, Joe Burke’s house. It’s across from the mailboxes.  If you can’t find it, my cell is 724-5029.  However, don’t get in Garrett the Kid’s air space.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com

          ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **

          ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ***

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3 4:57 PM
            ill be there see you guys there brad you going --- In

            *
            > > ------------------------------

          • B rad
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3 10:25 PM
              yeah i might be game, we'll see how things work out?

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@...> wrote:

              > ill be there see you guys there brad you going --- In
              > snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Will Garret be in Rowena too?
              > >
              > > On 8/2/07, Dr. Binegar <bbinegar@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Next week, if you're near Rowena, stop by our rental, Joe
              > Burke's
              > > > house. It's across from the mailboxes. If you can't find it, my
              > cell is
              > > > 724-5029. However, don't get in Garrett the Kid's air space.
              > > >

              > > > *William G Binegar, MD*
              > > >
              > > > *Pain Medicine-Board Certified*
              > > >
              > > > *Anesthesiology-Board Certified*
              > > >
              > > > *Medical Director*
              > > >
              > > > *Pain Care Boise*
              > > >
              > > > 301 W. Myrtle
              > > >
              > > > Boise, ID 83702
              > > >
              > > > Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202
              > > >
              > > > www.paincareboise.com

              > > > The information contained in this message is intended only for
              > the use of
              > > > the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
              > information that is
              > > > privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure to any
              > other party
              > > > under applicable law.
              > > >
              > > > If you have received this message in error, you are hereby
              > notified that
              > > > any review, dissemination, or copying of this information is
              > strictly
              > > > prohibited. If received in error, please notify the sender
              > immediately by
              > > > telephone. Thank you.

              > *
              > > > ------------------------------

            • hawkicd11
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 5 12:14 PM
                MIGHT!?!? come on B-Rad.... you have to be there <@; )

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "B rad" <ld.king@...> wrote:

                > yeah i might be game, we'll see how things work out?
                >
                > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@>
                wrote:

                > > ill be there see you guys there brad you going --- In
                > > snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Will Garret be in Rowena too?

                > > Burke's
                > > cell is