Heading to the Gorge Aug. 8th-11th

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hi everyone, my beautiful fiancee and I will be headed to the Gorge
      next week for some great kiting and time away. We plan on being there
      wed. through sat... but we might head to Seaside for some waves
      depending on the forecast. If anyone has the time to get away we
      should meet up....

      hawk
      989-4257

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2007

          Next week, if you’re near Rowena, stop by our rental, Joe Burke’s house. It’s across from the mailboxes.  If you can’t find it, my cell is 724-5029.  However, don’t get in Garrett the Kid’s air space.

          William G Binegar, MD

          Pain Medicine-Board Certified

          Anesthesiology-Board Certified

          Medical Director

          Pain Care Boise

          301 W. Myrtle

          Boise, ID   83702

          Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

          www.paincareboise.com

              ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **

              ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ***

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007
                ill be there see you guys there brad you going --- In

                *
                > > ------------------------------

              • B rad
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007
                  yeah i might be game, we'll see how things work out?

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@...> wrote:

                  > ill be there see you guys there brad you going --- In
                  > snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Will Garret be in Rowena too?
                  > >
                  > > On 8/2/07, Dr. Binegar <bbinegar@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Next week, if you're near Rowena, stop by our rental, Joe
                  > Burke's
                  > > > house. It's across from the mailboxes. If you can't find it, my
                  > cell is
                  > > > 724-5029. However, don't get in Garrett the Kid's air space.
                  > > >

                  > > > *William G Binegar, MD*
                  > > >
                  > > > *Pain Medicine-Board Certified*
                  > > >
                  > > > *Anesthesiology-Board Certified*
                  > > >
                  > > > *Medical Director*
                  > > >
                  > > > *Pain Care Boise*
                  > > >
                  > > > 301 W. Myrtle
                  > > >
                  > > > Boise, ID 83702
                  > > >
                  > > > Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202
                  > > >
                  > > > www.paincareboise.com

                  > > > The information contained in this message is intended only for
                  > the use of
                  > > > the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
                  > information that is
                  > > > privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure to any
                  > other party
                  > > > under applicable law.
                  > > >
                  > > > If you have received this message in error, you are hereby
                  > notified that
                  > > > any review, dissemination, or copying of this information is
                  > strictly
                  > > > prohibited. If received in error, please notify the sender
                  > immediately by
                  > > > telephone. Thank you.

                  > *
                  > > > ------------------------------

                • hawkicd11
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 5, 2007
                    MIGHT!?!? come on B-Rad.... you have to be there <@; )

                    --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "B rad" <ld.king@...> wrote:

                    > yeah i might be game, we'll see how things work out?
                    >
                    > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@>
                    wrote:

                    > > ill be there see you guys there brad you going --- In
                    > > snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Will Garret be in Rowena too?

                    > > Burke's
                    > > cell is