Re: What if you could just sleep in?...

  • kerrminatortwo
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
      Well that's some peachy news for sure. Forget the emails when you can
      just have a machine do all the work for us. Any idea on when that
      stuff would be accessible? Whoever this windsurfer is, we need to bake
      him a plate of cookies or something!

      Garrett(The Kid)Kerr

      P.S.- Ya, I had a serious talk with my Dad about all the work he does.
      I'm gonna' play a little less so he can play a bit more. With 4
      sisters that I leave him with, not much "man" stuff gets done when I
      go work/play on the river.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      > Hi Garrett....haven't seen you daddio on the water much this year.
      Tell him
      > he's working too hard !
      >
      > I forgot the windsurfer's name that's taken the lead on setting up a
      > cellphone or web accessed weather station up there, but just last
      Saturday