RE: [snowkiteidaho] Smokey & light wind

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2007
      No, we got to play...As I drove up the canyon the flag at the diversion dam was going towards the lake. but as I crossed the LP dam it was white capping.

      I would have turned around had I not had a lesson scheduled for Bill, but since he was already there and said there was wind I headed up.

      Wind existed only from Dam to top of view point and at times it was punchy, but I was on the 13 and Bill was using it also with no problems.

      Water level ... the big drop is starting to show and I imagine that we are done at Barclay after this weekend. Water is dropping fast.

      Wind forecast looks like tomorrow should work but I don't want to jinks it. I'll be there by 7 if there are no clouds

      Eddy