Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak Week

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
      DOH !!!

      On 8/1/07, Gear Daddy, LLC <geardaddy@...> wrote:

      Well my little bird (The Eagle that hangs out at LP) gave me a 2hr session this morning on a 13m kite 7-9am, tom C got in an hr, and Ryan gift wrapped the outhouse with his kite later to get in 15min session. It was funky and it felt like I was always downwind of a campfire....  Bill Binegar is getting really close to figuring it out, He is able to get going both directions...hopefully soon he'll be ripping it up.

      I tried to send a Group email this morning but it did not go thru. Not sure why???

      Eddy