Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak Week

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
      Eddy, what kind of little bird is that that you have?....

      dodo?....goony?....or maybe a mocking bird?....

      On 7/31/07, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      No I did not go, I know better then that, I was just saying that the conditions were not as predicted by Eddy's informant

      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
        Well my little bird (The Eagle that hangs out at LP) gave me a 2hr session this morning on a 13m kite 7-9am, tom C got in an hr, and Ryan gift wrapped the outhouse with his kite later to get in 15min session. It was funky and it felt like I was always downwind of a campfire....  Bill Binegar is getting really close to figuring it out, He is able to get going both directions...hopefully soon he'll be ripping it up.

        I tried to send a Group email this morning but it did not go thru. Not sure why???

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 1, 2007
          DOH !!!