Re: Gorge run in early August anyone???

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2007
      heather and i will be available from the 8th to 11th... where are we
      staying eddie?

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams
      <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      > I will be attending the Portland Bridges bike ride on the 12th so
      will probably kite Sat the 11th on the river and hopefully Monday
      morn and early afternoon as well.

      stay already. and will do some "work" over there before returning

      ho@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Jon Bolt
      > Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:09 AM
      > To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Gorge run in early August anyone???
      >

      > I'm game...
      >
      > B Rad game...
      >
      > ...anyone else ???
      >
      > Thinking sometime between 1st & 19th, depending on schedule
      constraints of participants, and wind forecast of course (which can
      be a last minute go/no-go call, so if you're interested, would be
      good to reply w/ more than one timing window that can work, and we
      can set a primary target and fall back).