Snowkite, the Movie...

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2005
      Jay and I finally got our shit together and are re-editting the snowkite move from last winter to submit to the X-Dance Film Festival.  We are looking for any volunteers to give us a short sound bite on why you think snowkiting is so cool.  We are up against the deadline.  We have to have it edited and in the hands of Fedex Monday morning to make it.  So, If you can give a call in the next day or 2 so we can set something up, that would be great.

      Most everybody is in it one way or another.  Just think.. you may be seen by 10s, 100s, MAYBE even 1,000s of people.  If anyone has reservations about being in this, let us know ASAP!

      Thinkin' Snow,

      Darrel Thomas
      208-484-6766
      darrelthomas@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2005
        I can say afew words like "hi how ya doing?"

        I'm off to WA again and be back on Thursday