Gorge run in early August anyone???

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2007
      I'm game...

      B Rad game...

      ...anyone else ???

      Thinking sometime between 1st & 19th, depending on schedule constraints of participants, and wind forecast of course (which can be a last minute go/no-go call, so if you're interested, would be good to reply w/ more than one timing window that can work, and we can set a primary target and fall back).

      Jon Bolt
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 19, 2007
        I was planning to go Aug 9-12 time frame, but I have a place to stay already. and will do some "work" over there before returning

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2007
          Great everyone....

          So we have a place to stay :-)  Thanks Eddy...

          Now we just need to arrange to get over there.

          -Jason

          I was planning to go Aug 9-12 time frame, but I have a place to stay already. and will do some "work" over there before returning

          Eddy

          Thinking sometime between 1st & 19th, depending on schedule constraints of participants, and wind forecast of course (which can be a last minute go/no-go call, so if you're interested, would be good to reply w/ more than one timing window that can work, and we can set a primary target and fall back).

          Jon Bolt

        • tony williams
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 19, 2007
            I will be attending the Portland Bridges bike ride on the 12th so will probably kite Sat the 11th on the river and hopefully Monday morn and early afternoon as well.

            I was planning to go Aug 9-12 time frame, but I have a place to stay already. and will do some "work" over there before returning

            Eddy

            Thinking sometime between 1st & 19th, depending on schedule constraints of participants, and wind forecast of course (which can be a last minute go/no-go call, so if you're interested, would be good to reply w/ more than one timing window that can work, and we can set a primary target and fall back).

            Jon Bolt

            Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
          • hawkicd11
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 19, 2007
              heather and i will be available from the 8th to 11th... where are we
              staying eddie?

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams

              ho@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Jon Bolt