TODAY ROCKED!!!!!!!

  • B rad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2007
      Well i got up there at about 7 this morning and winds were completely
      dead. It looked absolutely horrible. But we decided to wait to see if
      it might pick up. there was one lone wind surfer on the lake (westy)
      who we used as a windicator to see if there was enough out there.
      while waiting a few guys left but at about 8 the wind kicked on.
      steady 18-22. Eddy was pulling some sick triple grab transitions while
      I landed my first kiteloop! towards about 9:30 the wind became
      extremely wierd with strange swirls and killer gusts but by that time
      we had had enough and got off the lake. Hope to see more people out on
      the lake soon,

      B RAD