cj strike sun 9 oct.

  • ryanwaite1
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2005
      hey is ryan, does anyone want to go to CJ on sunday. i think it is
      going to work great. nw18-22. also if anyone wants to go to mexico(los
      barriles, and la ventana) from dec.1-17 or any of these dates let me
      know. 2087948641
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 10, 2005
        Sorry man....

        Didn't get your message until today.

        How was CJ? I would love to go before the end of the season.... Let me
        know....

        Home phone is 336-7366....

        Jason

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/60TolB/TM
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 26, 2005
          Anybody crazy enough for Friday morning at LP...

          Friday: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs 56 to
          62. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Becoming light in the
          afternoon..

          Somebody talk some sense into me....

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 27, 2005
            Jason,
            I went Monday and had a good time.  It was 46 degrees at Lucky Peak when I arrived at about 8:15am.  Many might consider kiting in cold weather more crazy an idea.  I would like to go, but it depends upon whether or not I can get a leaky bladder on my kite patched today.  I will give you a call this evening.

            Tom

            >>> jasonbrickner@... 10/26/05 8:29 PM >>>

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 27, 2005
              Thanks for the reply.... I don't mind the cold as long as the wind is blowing enough for my 14M kite.  The last two times I went up, I crashed my kite after the first couple minutes and couldn't relaunch for lack of wind.  It got really old drifting to the other side of the reservoir.

              If you need any repair items, please let me know.  I have a kitefix repair kit that has about everything under the sun to fix your kite (including bladders).  I think the bladder patches I have are instant stick ons.

              Call me tonight if you think you want to give er' a try tomorrow morning.
              208-336-7366

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 27, 2005
                Well.... just checked the forecast for tomorrow and what do you know....

                Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows 38 to 43 light winds..

                Friday: Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs 56 to 64 light winds..

                May want to reconsider tomorrow morning...  I'll keep my eye one it...

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 6, 2006

                   Head to get our butts kicked in 20-40 today leaving at 2:15