RE: Windwing pump

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2007
      No... they are not too expensive.

      Mine is not lost, so don't bother looking.  It is safely 'buried' at kite bay.

      I'm thinking that might be little John's pump.  I don't know anyone else with Windwing equipment.

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2007
        no it is jays i used it once while at lp --- In
        snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...>
        wrote:

        > No... they are not too expensive.
        >
        > Mine is not lost, so don't bother looking. It is safely 'buried'
        at kite
        > bay.
        >
        > I'm thinking that might be little John's pump. I don't know anyone
        else
        > with Windwing equipment.
        >
        > -Jason
        >
        > _____

        <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48516/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/ya
        hoo_pa
        > nel_invite.asp?a=7> Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us.

      • jclivejordan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2007
          Is it gray? Does it have a gauge? It may be mine . . I think I'm missing one