RE: [snowkiteidaho] Since everyone is bragging..

  • jasonbrickner@msn.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 5, 2007
      Well yesterday I had on last day on the water. Strong winds of 22-28mph. Unfortunately took out the 14m out. Way too much kite. Should have taken out the 10m. Advice on manzanita ... Stay south by the campgrounds.

      I also realized its funner between shore and the first set of breakers than out in the primary breakers and chop. All in all very fun and highly recommended. Could have gone for a forth straight day but came down with a nasty cold. Seeya back in Boise.

      jason

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 5, 2007

        Any poleheads (or whatever Tony called me a few weeks back) at LP today?

        William G Binegar, MD

        Pain Medicine-Board Certified

        Anesthesiology-Board Certified

        Medical Director

        Pain Care Boise

        301 W. Myrtle

        Boise, ID   83702

        Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

        www.paincareboise.com

        href="mailto:stevelinane%40clearwire.net">stevelinane@ clearwire. net>

      • Mark Westerdoll
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 5, 2007
          Bill, I went up late after a buisy 4th of July shift and was able to plane on a 7.7 until about 0900. mostly slogging after that. I need a jibe lesson, I can waterstart but can't turn around. I saw 3 other poles and 4 or 5 diapers out when I got there, but they soon cleared. Westy

        • geardaddy@cableone.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 5, 2007
            R u calling me a diaperhead???

            Eddy

            On Thu Jul 5 23:17 , 'Mark Westerdoll' <westerdoll@...> sent:

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 6, 2007
              Just seeing if anybody pays attention! Westy