RE: [snowkiteidaho] Since everyone is bragging..

  • jasonbrickner@msn.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 4 11:17 AM
      I'm in manzanita, or. Have fun in maui. I've had marginal success surfing. Feels more like being upside down in a washing machine. I need to learn to short jump the breakers.

      jason

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 4 8:31 PM
        today at whiskey was 12-15 foot faces good fun got worked a few times-
        -- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

        > I'm in manzanita, or. Have fun in maui. I've had marginal success
        surfing. Feels more like being upside down in a washing machine. I
        need to learn to short jump the breakers.

        > jason

      • j clive jordan
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 5 11:38 AM
          Even lucky peak was worth bragging about .. the wind
          worked nicely for about 2 hours today.

        • jasonbrickner@msn.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 5 1:20 PM
            Well yesterday I had on last day on the water. Strong winds of 22-28mph. Unfortunately took out the 14m out. Way too much kite. Should have taken out the 10m. Advice on manzanita ... Stay south by the campgrounds.

            I also realized its funner between shore and the first set of breakers than out in the primary breakers and chop. All in all very fun and highly recommended. Could have gone for a forth straight day but came down with a nasty cold. Seeya back in Boise.

            jason

            --- jasonbrickner@... wrote:

            > I'm in manzanita, or. Have fun in maui. I've had
            > marginal success surfing. Feels more like being
            > upside down in a washing machine. I need to learn
            > to short jump the breakers.
            >
            > jason

          • Dr. Binegar
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 5 1:57 PM

              Any poleheads (or whatever Tony called me a few weeks back) at LP today?

              William G Binegar, MD

              Pain Medicine-Board Certified

              Anesthesiology-Board Certified

              Medical Director

              Pain Care Boise

              301 W. Myrtle

              Boise, ID   83702

              Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

              www.paincareboise.com

              href="mailto:stevelinane%40clearwire.net">stevelinane@ clearwire. net>

            • Mark Westerdoll
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 5 4:17 PM
                Bill, I went up late after a buisy 4th of July shift and was able to plane on a 7.7 until about 0900. mostly slogging after that. I need a jibe lesson, I can waterstart but can't turn around. I saw 3 other poles and 4 or 5 diapers out when I got there, but they soon cleared. Westy

              • geardaddy@cableone.net
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 5 10:22 PM
                  R u calling me a diaperhead???

                  Eddy

                  On Thu Jul 5 23:17 , 'Mark Westerdoll' <westerdoll@...> sent:

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 6 9:09 PM
                    Just seeing if anybody pays attention! Westy