Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Ozone kites distributor will be here on Wed and Thur morn

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
      That would be the 14m , it was windy enough
       for a 10m . if you need some sewing done Tom C , has a good Machine
      Steve                                                                                                                       ----- Original Message -----
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 4, 2007

        I have a new digital camera made for the water with wrist buoy that I hope to get some shots of all soon.

        William G Binegar, MD

        Pain Medicine-Board Certified

        Anesthesiology-Board Certified

        Medical Director

        Pain Care Boise

        301 W. Myrtle

        Boise, ID   83702

        Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

        www.paincareboise.com

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 4, 2007
          First thanks Tom for fixing the update . And to answer your question Bill . No its not hard to look behind when you make your transition . We just need to get in the habit of doing it , you are right that could cause an accent faster then anything . and good news about the camera .