THE 4th OF JULY ... [snowkiteidaho] Ozone kites distributor will be here on Wed and Thur morn

  • j clive jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      ya and I didnt evan haved to peel myself off the
      dam..... damn........... more vids coming soon... see
      you on the fourth
      --- snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      <hawkicd11@...> wrote:
      > Steve, were you on your 10m? or did you fix the 14
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane"

      > <stevelinane@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yes I second that Eddy . I pulled off the biggest
      Jump ever for
      > me at L.P. . I over heard a boater exclaim Ho my
      god . and even
      > Eddy agreed it was big . Hard to estimate but double
      mast high
      > plus .
      distributor will be
      > here on Wed and Thur morn
      > >

      > > LP turned on big time this morning best winds
      I've seen in a
      > while from 7:15-8:45. I left at 9 but J was still
      out ripping.

      > > Wed and Thurs are looking stellar.
      > >
      > > Eddy

      > -----------
      hawkicd11
      > > Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 7:27 AM
      > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Ozone kites
      distributor will be
      > here on Wed and Thur morn
      > >

      > > hmmm..... maybe i will try the Edge someplace a
      little more
      > > forgiving than Lucky Peak :)
      > >
      > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear
      Daddy, LLC"
      > > <geardaddy@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > They will bring a bunch of toys... but if you
      wrap an edge
      > around a
      > > > dock...you own an edge that was wrapped around
      a dock...that
      > is a
      > > given on
      > > > any equipment
      > > >
      > > > _____

      they going to bring
      > an
      > > > Edge to try out? what happens if we wrap a
      Demo around the
      > dock?!?
      > > >
      > > > --- In snowkiteidaho@
      <mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC"

      kiting.

      available.

      === Message Truncated ===