Re: Ozone kites distributor will be here on Wed and Thur morn

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
      Steve, were you on your 10m? or did you fix the 14

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane"
      <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      > Yes I second that Eddy . I pulled off the biggest Jump ever for
      me at L.P. . I over heard a boater exclaim Ho my god . and even
      Eddy agreed it was big . Hard to estimate but double mast high
      plus .

      while from 7:15-8:45. I left at 9 but J was still out ripping.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
        That would be the 14m , it was windy enough
         for a 10m . if you need some sewing done Tom C , has a good Machine
        Steve                                                                                                                       ----- Original Message -----

        <stevelinane@ ...> wrote:

        > Yes I second that Eddy . I pulled off the biggest Jump ever for
        me at L.P. . I over heard a boater exclaim Ho my god . and even
        Eddy agreed it was big . Hard to estimate but double mast high
        plus .

      • Dr. Binegar
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 4, 2007

          I have a new digital camera made for the water with wrist buoy that I hope to get some shots of all soon.

          William G Binegar, MD

          Pain Medicine-Board Certified

          Anesthesiology-Board Certified

          Medical Director

          Pain Care Boise

          301 W. Myrtle

          Boise, ID   83702

          Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

          www.paincareboise.com

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 4, 2007
            First thanks Tom for fixing the update . And to answer your question Bill . No its not hard to look behind when you make your transition . We just need to get in the habit of doing it , you are right that could cause an accent faster then anything . and good news about the camera .