Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Ozone kites distributor will be here on Wed and Thur morn

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
      Yes I second that Eddy . I pulled off the biggest Jump  ever for me at L.P.  . I over heard a boater exclaim Ho my god . and even Eddy agreed it was big . Hard to estimate but double mast high plus  .
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
        Steve, were you on your 10m? or did you fix the 14

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane"

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
          That would be the 14m , it was windy enough
           for a 10m . if you need some sewing done Tom C , has a good Machine
          Steve                                                                                                                       ----- Original Message -----

          <stevelinane@ ...> wrote:

          > Yes I second that Eddy . I pulled off the biggest Jump ever for
          me at L.P. . I over heard a boater exclaim Ho my god . and even
          Eddy agreed it was big . Hard to estimate but double mast high
          plus .

        • Dr. Binegar
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 4, 2007

            I have a new digital camera made for the water with wrist buoy that I hope to get some shots of all soon.

            William G Binegar, MD

            Pain Medicine-Board Certified

            Anesthesiology-Board Certified

            Medical Director

            Pain Care Boise

            301 W. Myrtle

            Boise, ID   83702

            Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

            www.paincareboise.com

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 4, 2007
              First thanks Tom for fixing the update . And to answer your question Bill . No its not hard to look behind when you make your transition . We just need to get in the habit of doing it , you are right that could cause an accent faster then anything . and good news about the camera .