RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Ozone kites distributor will be here on Wed and Thur morn

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
      LP turned on big time this morning best winds I've seen in a while from 7:15-8:45.  I left at 9 but J was still out ripping.

      Wed and Thurs are looking stellar.

      Eddy

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
        Yes I second that Eddy . I pulled off the biggest Jump  ever for me at L.P.  . I over heard a boater exclaim Ho my god . and even Eddy agreed it was big . Hard to estimate but double mast high plus  .

        <geardaddy@. ..> wrote:

        > They will bring a bunch of toys... but if you wrap an edge around a
        > dock...you own an edge that was wrapped around a dock...that is a
        given on
        > any equipment
        >
        > _____

      • hawkicd11
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
          Steve, were you on your 10m? or did you fix the 14

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane"

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
            That would be the 14m , it was windy enough
             for a 10m . if you need some sewing done Tom C , has a good Machine
            Steve                                                                                                                       ----- Original Message -----

            <stevelinane@ ...> wrote:

            > Yes I second that Eddy . I pulled off the biggest Jump ever for
            me at L.P. . I over heard a boater exclaim Ho my god . and even
            Eddy agreed it was big . Hard to estimate but double mast high
            plus .

          • Dr. Binegar
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 4, 2007

              I have a new digital camera made for the water with wrist buoy that I hope to get some shots of all soon.

              William G Binegar, MD

              Pain Medicine-Board Certified

              Anesthesiology-Board Certified

              Medical Director

              Pain Care Boise

              301 W. Myrtle

              Boise, ID   83702

              Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

              www.paincareboise.com

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 4, 2007
                First thanks Tom for fixing the update . And to answer your question Bill . No its not hard to look behind when you make your transition . We just need to get in the habit of doing it , you are right that could cause an accent faster then anything . and good news about the camera .