RE: [BSA] D. Patrick & K. Olbermann....The Big Show vs. GearDaddy...the Big Tent

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2007
      The GearDaddy is here to help..Anything I can do!!!

      Steve Linane and I are working on our new circus act.

      Part1: nose riding the long board while Steve Expertly lets me hang
      all Ten.

      Part2: to jump and spring board off the high pole, again with the
      help Steve's expertise the fine manipulation of sailboard technology.

      Both Acts were amazing and brought good Cheer. Where is the Camera when you
      need it for such Daredevil activities.

      I think We will work on our Grand finale next time where I let Steve jump
      over the kite and rail slide my lines, But as soon as Steve gets his kite
      fixed I will lose my partner but I'm looking for new volunteers all the
      time.

      Your GearDaddy

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 2, 2007
        2 boardheads and 2 kites.

        Very light wind to start but filled in until 9am.

        See ya tomorrow.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 2, 2007
          Ozone will be here on Wed and Thursday kiting.

          Anyone want to try a demo kite should be available.

          Eddy

          Very light wind to start but filled in until 9am.

          See ya tomorrow.

        • hawkicd11
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 2, 2007
            brian and heather are coming, sweet!!! are they going to bring an
            Edge to try out? what happens if we wrap a Demo around the dock?!?

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC"

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 2, 2007
              They will bring a bunch of toys... but if you wrap an edge around a dock...you own an edge that was wrapped around a dock...that is a given on any equipment

              href="mailto:snowkiteidaho%40yahoogroups.com">snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
                hmmm..... maybe i will try the Edge someplace a little more
                forgiving than Lucky Peak :)

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
                  LP turned on big time this morning best winds I've seen in a while from 7:15-8:45.  I left at 9 but J was still out ripping.

                  Wed and Thurs are looking stellar.

                  Eddy

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
                    Yes I second that Eddy . I pulled off the biggest Jump  ever for me at L.P.  . I over heard a boater exclaim Ho my god . and even Eddy agreed it was big . Hard to estimate but double mast high plus  .

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
                      Steve, were you on your 10m? or did you fix the 14

                      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane"

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
                        That would be the 14m , it was windy enough
                         for a 10m . if you need some sewing done Tom C , has a good Machine
                        Steve                                                                                                                       ----- Original Message -----

                        <stevelinane@ ...> wrote:

                        > Yes I second that Eddy . I pulled off the biggest Jump ever for
                        me at L.P. . I over heard a boater exclaim Ho my god . and even
                        Eddy agreed it was big . Hard to estimate but double mast high
                        plus .

                      • Dr. Binegar
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 4, 2007

                          I have a new digital camera made for the water with wrist buoy that I hope to get some shots of all soon.

                          William G Binegar, MD

                          Pain Medicine-Board Certified

                          Anesthesiology-Board Certified

                          Medical Director

                          Pain Care Boise

                          301 W. Myrtle

                          Boise, ID   83702

                          Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

                          www.paincareboise.com

                          Val & Steve were up bright & early; so early, Val forgot her shoes.
                          They were almost rigged when I arrived Sunday morning at 6:10am. We were on
                          the water by 6:25am; sailed 'til 8:30am; and it was good.

                          Jim T. made an appearance and Steve. L. made a cameo as a windsurfer (his
                          kite got shredded last session).

                          The kiters were out in full force; so numerous were they that their kites
                          blocked out the sun like a circus tent. Thank you GearDaddy... .I no longer
                          have to use sun screen.

                          Lets hope to have a hot July with frequent high pressure bubbles on the
                          Wyoming border.

                          'on the water...'

                          N.

                          --~--~------ ---~--~-- --~------ ------~-- -----~--~ ----~
                          This message is via your subscription to the Google Groups "Boise Sailors
                          Association" group.
                          To post: BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com
                          Group stuff: http://groups. google.com/ group/BoiseSailo rs
                          Sailing stuff: http://fortboise. org/windsurfing/

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 4, 2007
                            First thanks Tom for fixing the update . And to answer your question Bill . No its not hard to look behind when you make your transition . We just need to get in the habit of doing it , you are right that could cause an accent faster then anything . and good news about the camera .