Re: Hapyy 4th

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2007
      ill be on the coast hiting up whiskey run so if any one wants to come
      down for the 4th feel free.i know it is far but worth it. --- In
      snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...> wrote:

      > The low pressure system is not budging so tomorrow might work at the
      LP.
      > This morning was great.
      >
      > If the windicators say its on I'll be there!
      >
      > Eddy
      >
      > BTW the rest of the week should provide a little action everyday
      > <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?
      s=97359714/grpId=14092643/grpspId=1705065786/msgI
      > d=1635/stime=1183264746/nc1=4430620/nc2=4507179/nc3=4699083>

    • Dr. Binegar
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 4, 2007

        I was out of town and enjoyed reviewing all the ROW info.  Two things I’ve noticed when I am behind a kiter and nearing my next jibe are:

        1.  Kiters often seem to crank it up wind before they do their turn?

        2.  Kiters don’t seem to look behind them before they do their turn?  I often feel like I do when I am skiing behind a boarder, they don’t know I am there.  Is it difficult for a kiter to look behind them like it is for a snowboarder? Or are some kiters maybe too focused on their kite when they are about to turn?

        I am not trying to be critical, just want to know what to expect from other kiters and when and if I ever get to be out there on a kite.

        Thanks.

        William G Binegar, MD

        Pain Medicine-Board Certified

        Anesthesiology-Board Certified

        Medical Director

        Pain Care Boise

        301 W. Myrtle

        Boise, ID   83702

        Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

        www.paincareboise.com