Re: Who has the RIGHT OF WAY

  • B rad
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30 9:39 PM
      thanks everyone for the info. i guess i never really understood the rules with oncoming
      traffic. this seems to clear most of it up.

      B RAD

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2007
         The low pressure system is not budging so tomorrow might work at the LP.  This morning was great.

        If the windicators say its on I'll be there!

        Eddy

        BTW the rest of the week should provide a little action everyday
      • kiterguuy
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2007
          ill be on the coast hiting up whiskey run so if any one wants to come
          down for the 4th feel free.i know it is far but worth it. --- In
          snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...> wrote:

          > The low pressure system is not budging so tomorrow might work at the
          LP.
          > This morning was great.
          >
          > If the windicators say its on I'll be there!
          >
          > Eddy
          >
          > BTW the rest of the week should provide a little action everyday
          > <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?
          s=97359714/grpId=14092643/grpspId=1705065786/msgI
          > d=1635/stime=1183264746/nc1=4430620/nc2=4507179/nc3=4699083>

        • Dr. Binegar
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 4, 2007

            I was out of town and enjoyed reviewing all the ROW info.  Two things I’ve noticed when I am behind a kiter and nearing my next jibe are:

            1.  Kiters often seem to crank it up wind before they do their turn?

            2.  Kiters don’t seem to look behind them before they do their turn?  I often feel like I do when I am skiing behind a boarder, they don’t know I am there.  Is it difficult for a kiter to look behind them like it is for a snowboarder? Or are some kiters maybe too focused on their kite when they are about to turn?

            I am not trying to be critical, just want to know what to expect from other kiters and when and if I ever get to be out there on a kite.

            Thanks.

            William G Binegar, MD

            Pain Medicine-Board Certified

            Anesthesiology-Board Certified

            Medical Director

            Pain Care Boise

            301 W. Myrtle

            Boise, ID   83702

            Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

            www.paincareboise.com