Killer kite deals at Pro Kite surf

    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 26, 2005

      Hey guys,

      Just thought I'd post this for my buddy Jeff in Texas.  He is taking advantage of a huge discount on Airush 2005 kites. like 45% off.

      If we order as group we can save even more.

      Eddy
      863-6966
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 23, 2005

        Hey guys sorry to Spam the group with items for sale...

        I have a great beginner/intermediate light-wind board for sale. It is a 170cm Airush Switch (twin tip) that rides more like a 150cm when powered up but still keeps you planning in the light stuff. I'm asking $200 for it. It is in very good condition because of its excellent construction. This board goes upwind nicely and will help you figure out the sport quickly. I will gladly offer lessons to anyone interested in it. If you are in the market for kites I can also get "New" Airush and Cabrinha kites for 50% off.

        Eddy 863-6966

        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 23, 2005
          Looks like CJ or the pump house might work tomorrow.