RE: [snowkiteidaho] Thursday AM...

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2007
      I liked it! I think I've set my own personal best with 17 sessions in the last 21 days. one more session tomorrow.

      Maybe CJ Sat /Sun

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 25, 2016
        Light wind morning.  Barclay still launchable, decent path to water, but getting close to the cliff, likely only another day or two or 3 I'd guess.  Tony & Chris Lee waited it out until couple readings showed 20, then headed out.  Tom Caviani was first on water I think launching from the boat docks.  Strongish stuff didn't last long, but Tony able to make his 13 work enough to do backrolls w/ kiteloop, gentle wind the kind where you can try anything, but not much air to be had.  Pretty quick though windsurfers sloggin'   I went out on foil & 10m, very light dragging out, and shortly after Tony came in, likely 'cause too light or work demands or both.  Great morning for foiling, but up & down all morning and at times even light for foiling.  Pete Hammett showed up on his foil.  Tom & Chris stuck it out a long time doin' the turtle creep, but eventually just Pete and I until long after everyone left the parking lot.  Not sure what time we came in.  Great morning for foiling.  Pete is real close to figuring out jibing.

        Tomorrow looks favorable and Barclay should still be doable I think.

        Jon