kiters are winning

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2007

      Wsurfers 3 and kiters 7.  Where were all the Wsurfers?  I mean Eddy jumped over the top of me today.  I was going to go after him, but he broke my little toe 3 weeks ago. (The first kiter injury to a windsurfer reported at Lucky Peak that I am aware of.)  I need some support here.  Come on Betsy, you’re the Pres and Jack you’re a past Pres, Hell Charlie you used to own a wsurfing store here.  Gman get off the bike and back on the water.  Jim the gymnast do some traction and get back out here.  Nick buy a new sail!   Great day and truly was fun to see all the kites in the air.  I was on 6.5 sail, 95 l board, Rod 6.0 sail, 90 l board, and Jim?

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19, 2007
        Or everybody can just switch over to the dark side.....

        Eddy

[...]

        ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* **

        ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ***

      • tony williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 19, 2007
          Of course were winning, especially with Eddy recruiting guys from the Oregon coast to come and kite at LP.
          By the way, I felt sorry for the guy as he got dropped off at 5:30 in the morning  but was waiting till after 7 for Eddy to show up.  What was the story on that Eddy, he looked like he had all his gear, why did he wait so long to launch?

          See you on the water tomorrow.
          Cheers,
          TW
[...]

          It's here! Your new message!
        • kiterguuy
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2007
            man that was the onely time i could get a ride up there and i had to
            wait for my kite from eddy btw im sorry for riping your kite--- In
            snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...>

            ho@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Dr. Binegar

            ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *********
            ********* ********* **
            > The information contained in this message is intended only for the
            use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain
            information that is privileged, confidential and prohibited from
            disclosure to any other party under applicable law.
            > If you have received this message in error, you are hereby notified
            that any review, dissemination, or copying of this information is
            strictly prohibited. If received in error, please notify the sender
            immediately by telephone. Thank you.
            ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *********
            ********* ********* ***

            ______________
            > Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're
            surfing.
            > http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/index.php

          • tony williams
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 22, 2007
              Its Ok, I took it home and taped it up with sail tape and sewed around the tape so it should be good as new. Stuff like that happens. Part of kiting.
              Have a good weekend.

              > Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're
              surfing.
              > http://new.toolbar. yahoo.com/ toolbar/features /mail/index. php

              Bored stiff? Loosen up...