RE: [snowkiteidaho] poison ivy boy killed the boat

    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 23, 2005

       Lucky Peak should be on tomorrow morning, I'll be there by 7am.

      Looks like possible strong wind Monday afternoon so heads up for CJ or pump house trip. Let me know if your interested.

      Eddy

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@h...>
      wrote:
      > Tom C. was up there Monday, too...getting a late start...but there's
      > plenty of room for more...missed you today, Tom.

      > Today was TERRIFIC !!  When I left at 9:15am, it was going as good
      as
      > when I launched at 6:15.  Jay...get out your boat....Jason, get
      those
      > new kites & head for the upwind cove....Russ Hadley...bring your
      PWC.
      > Eddy & I & Tom are leaving too much fun on the table...shame to see
      it
      > go to unused.

      > Jon

      > ________________________________

      t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&

      w3=Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94&.sig=
      bY
      > 3rlevqEyLSM2cuxH1E8w>        Recreation
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreatio

      n&w3=Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94&.si
      g=
      > v-EgzgoxJfpYmO5bGPzTiQ>        Idaho
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Idaho&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3=

      Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94&.sig=1oi
      aJ
      > vBnNsM87826hZXC9A>
      > Sports
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Sports&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3

      =Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94&.sig=fY
      6n
      > CBq3GZ0Ogljhg72POw>        Alaska outdoors
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Alaska+outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recr

      eation&w3=Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=9
      4&
      > .sig=EFzj4SnaN9CN7NWZKNJehw>        Great outdoors
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Great+outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recre

      ation&w3=Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94
      &.
      > sig=SmbOj_IgDhQbnR4aBTIyZw>

      subject=Unsubscribe>

      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 26, 2005

        Hey guys,

        Just thought I'd post this for my buddy Jeff in Texas.  He is taking advantage of a huge discount on Airush 2005 kites. like 45% off.

        If we order as group we can save even more.

        Eddy
        863-6966
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 23, 2005

          Hey guys sorry to Spam the group with items for sale...

          I have a great beginner/intermediate light-wind board for sale. It is a 170cm Airush Switch (twin tip) that rides more like a 150cm when powered up but still keeps you planning in the light stuff. I'm asking $200 for it. It is in very good condition because of its excellent construction. This board goes upwind nicely and will help you figure out the sport quickly. I will gladly offer lessons to anyone interested in it. If you are in the market for kites I can also get "New" Airush and Cabrinha kites for 50% off.

          Eddy 863-6966

          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 23, 2005
            Looks like CJ or the pump house might work tomorrow.