Re: fathers day RCR

  • hawkicd11
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2007
      very windy session indeed! RCR is about done for... looking more like
      a mud puddle everyday....

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@...>
      wrote:

      > Hawk and I meet at CJ no wind went to The Bruneau Bridge not enough
      wind , went to RCR 2:30 Mt. H reporting 20G31 at one point we got
      30G40 10m little board . big air. flat flat water but caution very
      shallow in places . drop my kite and when it launched I broke 3
      lines , they must of caught on a rock or something under the water .