Re: [snowkiteidaho] Tomorrow

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2007
      I see very little wind predicted for tomarrow but I'm in if there's wind .
      Tom C. went to ICR today and used his 12m and his 9m he says its his last time, the algae is to bad and the tullies are worse . I would of gone today but had a small emergency . I was cutting a tree down  and droped it on my power line to my house . That took till 6;30 to fix.