brad kite loop NOW

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2007
      brad you should start trying them you just got to do it and not look
      back. the whole key to them is to just keep pulling and to not freak
      out because you are going to be comeing in hot and i mean hot. your
      porbally going to skip off the chop if you land it. another thing is
      if your ride the sle style of kites you should sheet the kiten in so
      you kite doesent pin weel. that was one of my bigest problems going
      to the c to sle is the kite tends to wants to pin weel and not take
      any power. once you have done it youll be hooked for ever

      ill try to show you when i come down iv onely landed a couple on the
      water. but i can land every time on the ground board.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Eddy Petranek"