RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday Wind -- Dorval gets it right

  • Bolt, Jon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2005
      I'm a go, Jay !!

      Jon

      853-6212

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jclivejordan
      Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 12:37 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday Wind -- Dorval gets it right

      I just saw that wind is indeed in tomorrow's forcast (also see
      http://www.wunderground.com) set to peak out at 20 nnw at 6pm.

      CJ in the after noon? (or the pump house - this time i'll avoid those
      reeds)  leaving boise around noon, any one else?

      869-3207

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2005
        I hope you did not  "Jinx"  us by saying the weather guy is right before it happens...........

        I'll be there sometime in the later part of afternoon.

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16, 2005
          Message
          Besides Jay, who's in for an afternoon session at CJ?