Fri, June 8

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2007

      One kiter, Jon Bolt. One windsurfer, me, on 7.2 sail and 116 l board.  On the water 2 hours, 7:10- 9:10, planing/slogging.  Every time I thought I was coming in, the wind would pick up.  Barely outlasted Jon.  To do so, I came a limping in.  I think Jon was having more fun.  Saw  one good jump from him, but I’m sure he had more.  Wind seemed to be more out of the north.

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com