Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wednesday

  • geardaddy@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 54 , Jun 8, 2007
      Where the heck did you guys launch from???

      Is Gott Point closed?

      On Thu Jun 7 15:43 , tony williams sent:

      Hey Jason,
      Thanks again for the help getting my kite out to the end of the dock at Lake Lowell.  I can't believe what a horrible launch site that is in a NW.  If there was any S in the wind, it would be fine but having to drift launch off of a dock with 2 other docks surrounding it in sheltered wind shadow is not  what I would tell anyone to do.  Don't think I will go back there unless the wind is from a preferable direction.

      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 28
        Heading up around 11

        Eddy

        On Feb 28, 2017, at 2:46 PM, casey bullock bullsnake1@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Around what time you planning on heading out?

        On Feb 28, 2017 1:06 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC geardaddyllc@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        For my Birthday I'm celebrating 15yrs of snowkiting. Looks like it should be a good day. Anyone want to join me. I'm flying solo... aka No kids in tow!