Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Wednesday

  • geardaddy@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 8, 2007
      Where the heck did you guys launch from???

      Is Gott Point closed?

      On Thu Jun 7 15:43 , tony williams sent:

      Hey Jason,
      Thanks again for the help getting my kite out to the end of the dock at Lake Lowell.  I can't believe what a horrible launch site that is in a NW.  If there was any S in the wind, it would be fine but having to drift launch off of a dock with 2 other docks surrounding it in sheltered wind shadow is not  what I would tell anyone to do.  Don't think I will go back there unless the wind is from a preferable direction.

      Message 48 of 48 , Jun 17
        That was Chris Lee that got up early drove up to LP and then went to the airport and picked someone up then drove back to LP to get in a bit of sailing , witch Will and I agree on this , it was a very good morning  Smooth steady and strong . also a heads up , a group of us are headed to the Gorge , most likely to Roosevelt . Friday Saturday , Sunday . forecast so so but today is only Wednesday .
        Steve Linane

        Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:15 AM
        Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Wednesday

        thank you to who ever just turned on the weather station
        Steve Linane

        Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:11 PM
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Wednesday

        Weather underground's Twitter feed shows they had a server issue more than 11 hours ago. It has been resolved so as long as our little station stays up, we will be fine for morning readings.

        On Tuesday, June 16, 2015, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:
        Yes. They seem fine.

        On Tuesday, June 16, 2015, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

        Will, are you able to see the Barclay readings?

        On Jun 16, 2015 10:06 PM, "Will Hise" <will.hise@...> wrote:
        The airport just turned east and there are a lot of high (but thin) clouds. Otherwise, things look good and I'll be there in the morning.

        On Tuesday, June 16, 2015, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

        It looks like it is still up.

        Josh

        On Jun 16, 2015 7:55 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
        Just got a message fro WX Underground. Supposedly they have a major interrupt with a cable that was cut so Station may be out of commission

        Eddy

        On Jun 16, 2015, at 3:18 PM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

        Looks pretty promising at the moment... worth waking up and checking the meter at least.

        On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

        Is it going to work tomorrow?

        Josh

        Best regards,