Saturday Wind -- Dorval gets it right

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15 11:37 AM
      I just saw that wind is indeed in tomorrow's forcast (also see
      http://www.wunderground.com) set to peak out at 20 nnw at 6pm.

      CJ in the after noon? (or the pump house - this time i'll avoid those
      reeds) leaving boise around noon, any one else?

      869-3207
    • Bolt, Jon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15 11:51 AM
        I'm a go, Jay !!

        Jon

        853-6212

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 15 3:01 PM
          I hope you did not  "Jinx"  us by saying the weather guy is right before it happens...........

          I'll be there sometime in the later part of afternoon.

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16 7:38 AM
            Message
            Besides Jay, who's in for an afternoon session at CJ?

            Jon

            853-6212