Re: [snowkiteidaho] Pocatello, Idaho Aviation Forecast, Wind Speed, Wind Direction and Temperatures KPIH ID

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
      Jason
      becouse of work I'm thinking ICR at this point , Today looks a bit ify Wed. looks better . But if the weather looks good this afternoon I'll go about 5:00ish
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
        use Jerome, or Burley as the city for reference for
        Wilson Lake. It is between the two towns.

        Greg

        http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?Submit=Go&sta=KPIH&model=avn&state=ID